‘Off Duty Happy Hour’ is Hosted by Military Influencer Kate Stewart
CORONADO, CA. – bBIG Communications has launched a new military lifestyle podcast called “Off Duty™ Happy Hour” hosted by Kate Stewart, bBIG Communications’ lead military spouse influencer, who will serve up a wide range of guests on each show.
Each podcast will last approximately 30 minutes and include 3-4 themed segments that can be sponsored by brands looking to put their message in front of an authentic military audience including active and retired military families.
Listeners will enjoy a wide range of unique topics including:
- Home Hacks: Time- & money-saving ways to maintain your home as related to cleaning, laundry, mealtime, organizing, home repair, décor, etc.
- Self-Care Sanity Savers: Simple solutions to take care of yourself with a particular focus on mind, body, fashion, beauty, and “me time” indulgences.
- Family Focus: Day-to-day life relating to childcare, pets, relationships, finance, moving, PCS, as well as on- and off-base activities.
- Off-Duty Deals: Special savings only for our podcast listeners!
- Yappy Hour: Interactive trivia segment across categories!
Off Duty™ Happy Hour also provides advertisers with a new, unique way to connect with a military audience. Opportunities range from ad spots during podcast segments to sponsoring a featured segment, membership email outreach, inclusion in Off Duty™ deals segments, social media mentions, logo placements, and more.
“The goal is to connect and engage with military spouses and take them away for 30 minutes every month,” said Stewart. “It’s an authentic audience and we hope to connect with them in a fun, engaging approach.”
“Off Duty™ Happy Hour” is owned by bBIG Communications and the podcast will be distributed through its digital and social media military network, MyMilitarySavings.com, which has a reach of 16.7 million.
If you’d like to learn more about possible partnerships, please contact Mark Igo at bBIG Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org